Click on The FreeThinkTank logo below to read the latest contribution.
Thank you, Rachel Robison and Richard Greene for the opportunity to contribute to “Mr. Robot and Philosophy”!
The following are snippets of topics I either am researching or plan to research:
1) What philosophers have to say about truth: a brief history
2) Causation and climate change: why the concept of causation is essential to understanding the concept of climate change
3) What philosophers have to say about the mind:
a) artificial intelligence and personhood;
b) consciousness, identity, and “the singularity”;
c) non-human animals as persons
4) What philosophers have to say about corporate personhood: philosophical approaches to legal personhood (and whether or not a corporation can be a moral person)
5) What philosophers have to say about rights: a focus on abortion
6) The phenomenology of human dignity: How the subjective experience of the self yields the concept of my moral worth